DIRECTOR OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
About Jeff Duncan
- 1.5 years as full-time Director of IP for Hall Labs LLC, and over 35 years’ experience as outside IP counsel for various Hall companies.
- 5 years as General Counsel and VP of IP for Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc., a renewable specialty chemical company with global partnerships and a robust IP portfolio.
- 28 years as a patent attorney at Brinks Gilson & Lione, helping companies of all sizes in litigation, licensing and building and managing IP portfolios to achieve business objectives.
- Adjunct Professor of Patent Law at the John Marshall Law School and lecturer on IP topics in the U.S., Europe and China.
- B.S. in Chemistry (1981) and J.D. (1984) from Brigham Young University.